“While viewing photos from my Pentax Optio camera, the camera as a sudden turned off due to low battery. When, again restarted it cannot find any photos. However, all the stored photos of my childhood, college farewell function, last trekking trip memories and many more are gone. Now, in search of best-possible solution to restore back entire photos. Please help!”
Stop worrying, the truth behind losing photos on your Pentax Optio Camera is that they just become invisible and mark the empty space to store data. Moreover, there is still possibility of recovering deleted photos from Pentax Optio camera. When you come across the photo deletion scenarios, you should immediately stop using the camera to prevent overwriting of deleted photos making their recovery impossible, if you continue storing or capturing photos. Therefore, to overcome such uncertainties without any delay simply opt for Recover Digital Camera Photos application to get back deleted photos from Pentax Optio camera within few clicks.
Make use of this award winning software to undelete deleted photo file extension JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc and RAW photo file formats compatible with the latest Pentax Optio models including 645D, K-01, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, MX-1, LS465, RZ18, VS20, Q7, Q10, WG-3, WG-3 GPS, etc with ease.
Possible Scenarios for Photo Deletion from Pentax Optio Camera:
- Sometimes, due to improper handling of Pentax Optio camera during photo transfer process can result in deletion of photos
- There might be the chances of sudden deletion of entire photos from Pentax Optio camera using “Delete All” option
- At times, due to severe virus attacks increases the chances of file system corruption can result in deletion of entire photos
- There might be the chances of sudden switching off of Pentax Optio digital camera while accessing photos can lead to deletion of entire photos
- Making use of any untrusted third party tool can increases the chances of deletion of photos during antivirus scanning process
- Sometimes, due to faulty Pentax Optio camera firmware corruption can lead to deletion of entire photos.
To get over the above-mentioned photo deletion scenarios from Pentax Optio camera, it’s recommended to keep proper backup of essential photos to other storage device and never capture or store any new photos from Pentax Optio camera to avoid overwriting of existing photos with the newer ones. Besides, one can employ Recover Digital Camera Photos toolkit to retrieve deleted photos from memory card of types like SD card, SDHC, SDXC, XD card, CF card, etc of numerous manufacturing brands like SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, LaCie, etc. One can achieve deleted photo recovery from Pentax Optio camera using this award winning software with utmost ease.
Further, use this simple user interface to get back deleted photos from hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, Pen drive, etc. This software has preview option to view the restored photos before restoration to the destination location. It is compatible to undelete deleted photos from latest versions of Windows OS 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2007, 2003, etc and Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc at your fingertips.