Hello, I am using new iPhone 4S since from few months and I used to store many memorable photos and videos in it. Last week, I decided to move many of the special images to my Mac computer. After moving, when I opened the disk drive folder to view the actual pictures, I got shocked as the folder is empty and entire images are missing from using it. I don’t the exact reason for photo loss but I’d prefer those pictures back since it was captured on exclusive occasions. Please let me know, if there is any alternate way to get back my hard to get at photos from Mac disk drive. I am eagerly looking forward to positive response.
Off course! Don’t get panic because you are at right place. Nowadays losing the pictures has grown to be usual task and it could be retrieved by implementing the actual prominent Mac Image Recovery application. With the aid of this software you can find back deleted or lost images in only a matter of period.
How images get deleted or lost from Mac?
- Abrupt Interruption during Picture Transfer: Pictures can possibly be transferred from mac program to external portable device or vice-versa. While switching the photos, if any interruption occurs because of sudden system shutdown or even system reboot then there’s a possibility for images to have deleted or lost through Mac system.
- Mac Disk Formatting: You might choose to format the Mac disk drive partition due to a number of unavoidable reasons. Formatting usually removes the complete data from drive and if you don’t have correct backup before this process then you might end up losing memorable photos along with important data.
- Partitioning Failure: Partitioning can be done to include or resize the partition on Mac drive, while partitioning, if the process fails because of any technical errors thus this kind of incidence can lead to the deletion of pictures in a very fraction of seconds.
Whatever may be the reasons behind image loss or deletion from Mac hard drive but if you have encountered this kind of situations then you can retrieve photos by making use of Mac image recovery software in a very few simple mouse clicks inside the software.
Features of Mac Image Recovery Software:
- This software could be popularly used in different versions of Mac OS such as Max OS X, Mac 10.5, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite to get back deleted or lost pictures.
- This tool has the ability to retrieve various image formats for instance JPEG, JPG, TIF, TIFF, BMP, GIF, PSD and many others.
- Built-in special algorithm designed in this particular tool allows non-technical user to execute recovery in a brief period of time.
- “Find tool” easily obtainable in this software has the ability to scan entire Mac disk drive and retrieve lost or deleted photos with no difficulty.
- With a help of this reliable software, user can sort recovered pictures by file name, image size, date, image location.
- Save Recovery Session is used to resume the restoration process which also means that user doesn’t need to be able to re-scan the retrieved images again.