Photos would be the most precious things because photos hold your memories. Nowadays the majority of the digital devices like mobile phones, digital cameras, camcorders etc, can capture photos and save it on storage media like memory card. But among these devices, digital cameras are the major photography devices, some of the most general photo formats are JPG, JPEG, JIF, PNG, Bitmap etc.
If you have unknowingly deleted such precious photos through your digital cameras then it’s quite natural to have worried. But now no need to worry, because it could be possible to recover deleted photos from digital camera, this can be achieved by utilizing most powerful tool known as Photo recovery software.
Photo loss scenarios from digital cameras
Unintentional Deletion: During unwanted photo selection for deletion, you may preview the particular photos and mark it as unwanted photo for deletion. But accidentally you might press delete all button rather than delete button, which leads to huge photos deletion.
Interruption during File Transfer: It’s common to transfer photos from digital camera to computer. While this process is in progress if any type of the interruptions occurs like abrupt ejection of digital camera from computer then it might result in loss of photos.
Antivirus Scan: Most of the time it is often seen that storage cards of digital cameras may get infected by means of virus. Once this type of scenario encounters then it’s natural to go for storage card scan, during this storage card scanning there might be a chance of infected photo deletion.
Feature of photo recovery software
- This software has been designed in such a way that it’s possible to recover photos from digital camera in addition to different digital devices like cell phones, camcorders, iPods etc.
- Photo recovery software features capacity to recover any kind of photo file formats such as JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG etc.
- Photo recovery software has quite simple user interface that makes an individual to perform recovery operation easily on both Mac and Windows based operating system.
- This product has the ability to recover external storage cards like SD cards, XD Cards etc.
- This software has capacity to recover deleted photos from file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 as well as ExtFAT drives.
- This application has the capability to recover RAW images from different digital photographic camera brands like Nikon, Fujifilm, Canon etc.
- This tool facilitates you with “Preview” option that helps an individual to view recovered pictures before saving it onto the system.
- This application has “Save Recovery Session” option that will help the user in order to resume recovery process from where they have previously stopped.
Precautions to prevent photo loss in digital camera
- Before taking back up, try to avoid formatting your storage card that has been used in digital camera for storing photos.
- While performing deletion operation on photos try to confirm that which photo has been selected for deletion after that perform delete action.
- Perform regular scanning with your storage card which used in digital camera to avoid it from virus infection.