I had stored list of beloved pictures in one of the drives of my MacBook Pro, which were taken during celebrations of wedding, birthday, parties, etc. However, these photos were very memorable and even makes happy to me when I see them. But unfortunately I have lost them by accidentally formatting drive. Is it possible to recover them? If yes, please explain in detail. Thanks in advance..
Of course, you can easily get back pictures from formatted MacBook Pro but you have to utilize third party photo recovery application called Picture Recovery Mac. This application specially designed to restore all types of images of Mac based products includes MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, etc. In addition, it can restore PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIF, and other various formats of pictures with safe and secure and keep your pictures undamaged.
How is it possible to restore a picture even after formatting MacBook Pro hard drive?
Actually formatting a MacBook Pro hard disk drive is a process of erasing files and folders are stored on it and clean drive memory to store files freshly. However, erased files disappear from you but not vanish permanently from MacBook Pro hard drive memory and resides there only by making room for storing other data on those memory location. In addition, those erased files access pointers are deleted from table entry hence you cannot able to see or access them in your hard drive. But, in this case if you make use of any efficient data recovery application which scans your MacBook Pro hard drive thoroughly, and starts locating all files including pictures, videos, etc whose access pointers are deleted from table. Finally, it performs photo recovery from MacBook Pro with safe and secure if those files are not overwritten by any other files.
List of picture loss scenarios in which software comes very handy to restore them
- Accidental deletion: Consider you are running out of memory in MacBook Pro hard drive to store newly captured pictures. In such situation, you may plan to clear unwanted and duplicate picture files where you wish to store files. But while deleting files you may choose beloved pictures and press shift delete button, which results in loss of pictures files.
- Interrupting file transfer process: Consider you are moving picture files from MacBook Pro to external hard drive. But during this process if any interruption occurred such as disconnecting external hard drive, switching off power button, file system failure, etc then results in loss of files which are being in transferring mode.
- Volume error: In MacBook hard drive each volume you create has file structure to manage and access data stored on it and even other attributes such as data, type, name, etc. However, all these information is needed to access or open a volume. Suppose if that information is damaged somehow then you may encounter volume errors and end up with the loss of files stored on it including pictures.
- File corruption: Sometimes you may encounter errors while accessing data and unable to start up a system again due to file system corruption. Since it plays a main role in accessing and managing data storage. However, in order to start up a system you have to format and install fresh files due to which you will loss all data stored on that drive.
Other special features of the application are
- Apart from pictures, you can recover videos, music files, documents, etc
- Supports HFSX, HFS+, FAT16 file system
- Displays all restored files in Mac Finder Styled browser
- Supports recovery of images from other various Mac products such as MacBook Air, MacBook Mini, etc
- Also recovers pictures from external hard drive, pen drive, memory card, iPod, etc
- Provides free technical assistance for 24*7 hours via email and live chat applications
- Application is completely user friendly thus helps all types of users to carry out a successful picture recovery
Supported Photos types: JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, etc
Supported Raw Photos: CR2, CRW, NEF, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, KDC, K25, DCR
Supported Video files: AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPG, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, RM
Supported music files: MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR
Tips to avoid picture loss
- Before deleting any file makes sure you have chosen right file to delete
- Backup important images in multiple storage devices
- Regularly backup files with Time Machine