Mac Trash folder is special type of folders present in Mac systems. It stores all the deleted data likes pictures, videos, and documents etc which are deleted from Mac drives. And whenever you require any photos from Mac Trash folder you can easily recover them by using restore option. But at times, you might end up emptying the Trash Bin folder due to your own mistake i.e. by clicking on Empty Trash Bin option. In such circumstance, you may be very anxious to know how to retrieve pictures that has been deleted from your Mac Trash Bin folder. Then you are at the right place, here you Photo Recovery Mac software which is the best solution to all your problems related to photo deletion from Mac Trash Bin.
This Photo recovery Mac is an excellent tool precisely designed to recover deleted photos from Mac after emptying Trash Bin. It facilitate you with powerful inbuilt recovery algorithm which helps in retrieving pictures from Trash Bin folder of various Mac laptops for example MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac Mini and so on. This tool is compactable with all latest versions of Mac such as Lion, Leopard, Mountain Lion, and Snow Leopard etc.
Before seeing how to recover pictures from Mac Trash Bin folder, let’s go through some of the few common scenarios which lead to deletion of pictures from Mac Trash Bin folder:
- Unintentional Deletion: This is one of the most common reasons which lead to deletion photos from Mac Trash Bin folder. Sometimes, while you are previewing the pictures on your Mac Trash Bin folder you may delete some unwanted pictures from Mac Trash folder by using Command + Shift + Delete option. But later you realize that you have accidentally deleted some important pictures along with unwanted ones.
- Use of unreliable third part tool: If you make use of any un trusted third party recovery tool to restore images from Mac Trash Bin folder. Then, it increases the chance of deletion of important pictures from Mac Trash folder.
- Emptying of Trash folder: At times, while removing unwanted photos from Mac Trash Bin you might end up pressing “Empty Trash Bin” option. Hence this might result in deletion of valuable pictures from Mac Trash folder.
To overcome the above scenarios you can make use of this reliable tool to restore deleted images from Mac Trash Bin. You can easily retrieve images of different file formats like ARW, CR2, JPEG, PNG, SR2, and many others from digital camera and camcorders of numerous manufacturing brands like Kodak, Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Panasonic, etc. You even retrieve images from storage drives such as hard drive (SATA, SCSI, and IDE etc), Flash memory card (SD card, SDHC card, XD card, MMC card etc), FireWire drive, iPods etc.
Precautionary measures to avoid photo deletion from Mac:
- Regularly take back-up of important photo to avoid unintentional deletion.
- Immediately stop using your Mac machine after deletion of pictures, in order to avoid overwriting of existing pictures.