Hard drive is an excellent durable storage device used to store or transfer essential files in secure and quick way. Different kinds of files such as photos, audios, videos, documents like PPT, Excel, MS Word and so on can be successfully stored and can be transferred to any systems.
“Hello, today morning I was transferring some important files from external drive to my Mac system. I hit on format button accidently and it was completely unknowing, now I lost all my important files. I don’t know what to do? Could anyone please help me out, to restore all my lost files from external drive on Mac system”.
Don’t worry! When you format your external hard drive due to any reasons and have lost some important files, you can recover all those lost folders by seeking help from tertiary technical tool named Mac External Drive recovery software. It is user friendly and highly recommended software on Mac system.
Guidelines to get back files from formatted external hard drive:
Step 1: Download External Drive Recovery on your Mac system and install it.
Step 2: Connect the external hard drive to your computer and Launch the software.
Step 3: Later select Recover Volumes/Drives option on your main screen and hit on Formatted/Re-formatted Recovery option in the next screen.
Step 4: choose the formatted external hard drive and click Next button.
Step 5: Scanning process for recovery will be started and once scanning process is completed, a list of restored hard drive data is displayed
Step 6: Use Save Recovery session option to avoid re-scanning of the hard drive again and again every time and once you buy the software, the recovered files can be saved.
Prominent scenarios you may fall to format external hard drive:
- Corruption of file system due to virus infection may lead to format your hard drive.
- Improper handling of external hard drive may results inaccessible to open files, and then you may fall in the condition to format your hard drive.
- While ejecting your hard drive from system, you may hit on format button rather than eject button.
Eye-catching features of Mac External drive Recovery software:
- Any file system such as HFS, FAT32, HFS+, FAT16 and ExFAT can be recovered quickly without any difficulties.
- This software is capable of recovering files from formatted hard drives, USB drives, FireWire drives, memory cards, etc.
- This effective application also helps to restore formatted data from SD card, SDXC, CF, XD, and so on.
Safety measures to be taken care:
- Remove the deadly virus from external hard drive by downloading efficient antivirus software and scan it regularly.
- Improper handling and abrupt ejection of external drive should be avoided to get free from corruption.
- Make a practice of keeping backups: you may need to face worse situations some times.
The powerful built-in scanning algorithm in software helps in restoring files from external drive on Mac system.