As a result of some unknown error a Zip file that I saved in my computer got damaged. When it got corrupt I experimented all possible tactics to fix it, but none of them were useful. I have really got very much annoyed with it, because some vital data have trapped in that corrupted Zip file which I am unable to access. I forgot to keep a backup of Zip file and its data. I have left with no clues except repairing corrupted Zip file. Can please anyone suggest me how to fix Zip files?
Is the above mentioned scenario is your case? If so, then don’t panic. Just get the help of Zip fixer application. Zip fixer tool is only solution to tackle the issue of Zip file corruption. In just few clicks you will be able to fix Zip files. To know more about fixing Zip file click here: http://www.fix-zipfile.com/
Factors influencing Zip file corruption are discussed below:
- Virus attack: The most common threat that is associated with Zip file corruption is virus attack, when virus attacks the Zip file, it will eventually damage that entirely. Once it gets damaged by virus then you will lose the access to it, and you will not be able to extract any of its data.
- Sudden turn off of computer: Turning off of computer suddenly while extracting data from Zipped file might damage Zip file, once it damages no data could be extracted from a Zip file.
- Zip file Header corruption: Header of Zip file is a most essential stuff, because it maintains the required data of a Zip file, if this header file gets corrupted then an oversight message get displayed as Header corrupt. Header corruption hinders the accessibility of the data stored in Zip file.
- Faulty applications: Compressing or decompressing the data into a Zip file should be done using a trustworthy application, if any defective application is used for this purpose then Zip file could get corrupt.
In addition to these, there are various other reasons that make Zip files to get corrupt. But using Zip fixer utility broken Zip files caused by any of these reasons can be repaired.
How to fix WinZip file?
It’s quite simple. Using Zip fixer software easily you can easily fix damaged WinZip files. Not only WinZip files by employing this amazing utility it is possible to fix Zip files created on almost all available Zip tools.
Top features of Zip fixer software
Zip fixer software is a best rated tool to fix damaged Zip files. After fixing Zip file by using this tool, you can effortlessly extract data from Zip file. Severely damaged Zip files could be fixed using this software. This amazing Zip fixer app could be easily installed on different versions of Windows operating system including Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 etc. With the help of this tool you could fix Zip files on all types of storage devices which include USB drives, external hard disk, and memory cards etc. Using the trial version of this tool you can check the product prior to purchase. It’s a trustworthy Zip repair tool that is free from all kinds of viruses and dubious programs.
Just before two days I got a mail from my friend. He sent me one attachment in that mail. The attachment was a Zip file. I downloaded that Zip file, after downloading I saved that Zip file into my computer. I don’t know suddenly what went wrong, the Zip file which I downloaded abruptly got damaged. Since it has been damaged now I am unable to extract the files from that Zip folder. The files that are trapped in that damaged Zip folder are very important to me. So to tackle this issue I started searching the remedy on Google then I got this following information.
Do you know how to extract damaged Zip file? If not, then just go through this page. Here you will find a simple way of extracting files from a damaged Zip folder. To extract files from a damaged Zip folder you need to take the assistance of Zip repair software, which has the potential of fixing a damaged Zip file.
Before beginning with Zip repair software, let us have a brief discussion on the scenarios due to which Zip file gets damage.
- Zip file Header corruption: Header of Zip file keeps all the information of Zip file, if the header of it gets corrupted then you will get an error message displaying Header corrupt. Header can get corrupted because of the reasons like virus infection, power surges, use of header editing utilities, etc
- Altering the extension of Zip file: The extension of Zip files will be as (.zip), if you change this extension to some other unsupported file format then there is a chance of Zip files getting damaged
Not just these, there exists many other awful reasons on account of which your Zip file will get damaged. But using Zip repair application, you can very easily fix the issues of damaged Zip files, and can extract data from a damaged Zip file. To fix your Zip files click here: http://www.fix-Zipfile.com
Prominent features of Zip repair program are mentioned below:
Zip repair tool is an ideal application to repair damaged Zip files effectively. After repairing Zip file using this application, you can easily extract your files from Zip folder. This helpful software has the capability of repairing 32 bit and 64 bit Zip files easily. By taking the aid of this influential software, you can easily fix severely damaged Zip files. This amazing repair utility can be easily installed on various versions of Windows operating system including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 etc. It’s a fastest repair application that can repair damaged Zip files in a very less time. It is an award winning Zip repair program that is recommended by many of IT professionals. It’s a safest application that is free from all sorts of viruses and other malicious programs. Using this repair tool you can even repair Zip files on any of the external storage device.
Download the trial version of above mentioned Zip repair application from website, and install on your PC. Run the application, and repair your damaged Zip file. After successful repair process, purchase the paid version of similar application.