I was transferring a folder that had all images from my SD card to my PC via USB cable. Half way through, the transfer process suspended and showed me an error message saying the transfer couldn’t be completed. I then checked my SD card and found that the said folder is now deleted from it and just a few photos have been copied to my PC while the remaining are nowhere to be seen.
Of course, you can retrieve the missing photos from your SD card by utilizing a recovery software. Here’s a video which shows how you can go about doing the same.
The software employed in the above video has got the potential to recover every media file from an SD card.
SD cards, the preferred choice for saving media files. They come in several storage options such as 1GB, 2GB etc up to 128GB. This lets the user save countless amounts of files on it. SD cards are exclusively employed to save media files specifically since they’re basically used with phones, camcorders, etc. SD cards however have drawbacks; they occasionally are affected by data loss which will leave the user in huge distress if he doesn’t have a backup for his data saved on his SD card. There are various reasons why the data from your SD card may go missing. Listed here are causes for the same:
- Unintentional format may lead to permanent loss of all data from your card
- By employing the same card on numerous devices, you increase the possibilities of it getting attacked by viruses which will then delete files from your card.
- Physical damage is usually another major concern which can bring about permanent loss of files in the event the data on it wasn’t duplicated.
What makes this application the top SD card recovery software?
- Incorporates the very best recovery algorithm certified as the safest algorithm for your system.
- Recovers photos in just a few minutes and saves the files to a safe folder.
- Identifies nearly all types of image formats like JPEG, PNG, JPG, RAWH, NEF, CRW, CR2, PEF and many others.